M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding

12-15-2023, 03:08 AM   #1
Singaporegrey_m5_comp
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW f10 LCI M5 competition

Garage List
2015 BMW F10 M5 LCI ...  [10.00]
  [0.00]
f10 m5 coding and questions.

Hey guys, new here and to the bmw and coding world. Recently bought a 2015 m5 LCI comp and there a few things that bug me I want to code out and a few things I want to add.

Firstly, I’m looking to do this over the Christmas break and would like to be ready to go for when I finish work for the year.

After some research, I’m stuck between going down the bimmer code or pro tool road. What you would guys suggest?

I want to get rid of welcome chimes, be able to play the tv while not in park, disable headlight washers, remove disclaimers, front ventilated seats to operate at lower temp, sunroof to automatically close when rain is detected, enable full LED head lights, angle eye brightness 100%, the advanced Bluetooth thing (forgot what it’s called) and any other good ones you guys could suggest?

One thing I really hate is that when I’m reverse parking the car will come to a stop and then I have to touch the accelerator to get it moving again. Is there anyway to turn off this auto braking?

I’m also can’t seem to be able to select the Spotify app on my screen? Any ideas why? And when I do play music, it stays on the album art of the first song I play and doesn’t change. Any idea why it does that??

Thanks for your help and any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Cheers

Photo of my dash for attention
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-16-2023, 10:10 AM   #2
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Lots of questions but glad it's a RHD for a change. As far as the reverse is concerned Im glad it stops the car for a couple of seconds or so to stop it rolling freely.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2023, 03:41 AM   #3
Singaporegrey_m5_comp
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW f10 LCI M5 competition

Garage List
2015 BMW F10 M5 LCI ...  [10.00]
  [0.00]
Very annoying when I’m trying to back into a car spot with a wall behind and it stops me close but not close enough. Means I now have to use the accelerator to get it moving again instead of just taking my foot off the brake.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2024, 09:46 AM   #4
NFB F10 M5
NFB M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singaporegrey_m5_comp View Post
Very annoying when I’m trying to back into a car spot with a wall behind and it stops me close but not close enough. Means I now have to use the accelerator to get it moving again instead of just taking my foot off the brake.
Welcome to owning a DCT transmission
Appreciate 0