Rep
Drives: 07 Alpine White Z4M

Lightbulb 2007 Bmw M5 Alpine White/blk Low Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys

I'm selling my gorgeous Alpine White E60 M5 with 54k miles. Let me start off by saying this car is an absolute keeper. Its arguably one of the cleanest M5's up for sale anywhere. Bought it from the ORIGINAL Owner, that was based in San Francisco, CA. He was a 48 year old surgeon, who had bought this as a gift for himself about 10 years ago from the showroom at a local dealership. It has every option available for the M5 including the stitched leather dashboard, and nappa leather interior, sun shades, Heated/ cooled seats, etc. Too much to list on here. Anyways, I have personally owned the car for only about 2 months, and its been nothing but amazing. I hate to let it go but as a 21 year old going to college, it wasn't a smart choice buying this car. Insurance and gas is a little too high for me at the moment, so I am going to be settling for a less sportier car for now, this is the reason I am selling it. Im not desperate to sell it, but I would like to let it go if the price is right.

The original owner of the vehicle provided me with extensive paperwork and receipts dating from years back including the maintenance paperwork and serices, along with the original owners manual and pamphlets. As I was going to purchase the vehicle, I was amazing at the condition this M5 was kept in. The interior looks literally brand new, no scratches, the drivers seat is barely worn, and of course the back seats were never used because this was a weekend car, hence the low mileage. As you would expect from a surgeon, he has the proper finances to service the car and it has not fallen short from a single service. Everything is dialed in as you would expect it to be. The Paint has not one flaw. It is protected by a 3M Clear Bra on the Front bumper, The Hood, Fenders and Mirrors. This told me that he took an extra step to take care of the vehicle. As far as any modifications, the car is stock. The exhaust note, has a very tasteful modification to give it that exotic note that we all love about this car. Also one of my favorite modifications done is the fully alcantara/carbon fiber steering wheel! It goes perfectly well with the suede roof liner!

It has brand new tires, breaks, just had the oil change done. Brake fluid, Transmission fluid, Water pump, Belts, all serviced. The Major maintenance was performed at 50k miles at a local BMW Dealership, as well as previous maintenance schedules. This car, as of now needs nothing. Everything is done and is ready to be driven. If you're looking to buy a clean, reliable M5 than this is the car for you. Come check it out and appreciate the quality of this car.

Price: $29,500

No trades, need to pay off loan to sell car. Cash/check only.

916 502 2994 (cell phone)
Chris

Appreciate 0