spenny_b
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp, HS

Garage List
Some M5 & F10 Generic parts FS

Afternoon chaps,

The M5 has departed, so I'm having a bit of a post Xmas sort-out of the workshop and garage.

Got a few bits that I no longer need - offering them here to the community before sticking them on Fleabay

F10 Rubber Boot Liner
Genuine part, none of that "almost fits" or "cut your own" rubbish. Excellent condition, I paid £97 from my local dealer, asking £40+shipping.

M5 original chrome kidneys
I didn't want to risk snapping anything in the freezing temps when I was prepping my M5 to go back, so I left the black ones on the car. £20+shipping

M5 original chrome exhaust tips
May be useful to somebody. Used as you'd expect, I swapped them to Competition black tips at about 16k miles. £25+shipping

Pair of part-worn Pirelli P-Zero rear tyres
295/35ZR19"
Perfectly fine, too good to throw away when I changed the set of 4 for Michelin PS's a year or so ago. May help to get somebody "out of trouble"?

Approx 4.2mm > 5.1mm tread depth remaining, measured on the inside, centre and outside areas.

Note, they're 19" not 20".....£45+shipping

Complete Carbon Fibre Interior Trim Set
Suffice to say that when installed it absolutely transforms the interior and gives it the premium look and feel that the M5 deserves. It was a sad day when I had to remove it and refit the stock aluminium trim. I believe this is no longer available from BMW.

I mentioned that I was putting up a separate post with this item in (lots of photos have now been taken)....I'm holding off for the time being as a few guys have expressed an interest. Watch this space.

Please shoot me a PM if interested in anything - I'll probably look to get them on eBay at the weekend (25th Jan)

Cheers
Spencer

Last edited by spenny_b; 01-22-2020 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 07:13 AM   #2
OneExtra
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: None

I have the Carbon M Performance interior and it transforms the interior in my opinion, I ended up taking my Pirelli tyres to the tip as no one wanted them, I found them dangerous to be honest.

Boot liner is excellent and fits perfectly.

Enjoy the new car!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 11:10 AM   #3
Davie 3 door
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 & 535d Msport

Message sent
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 11:40 AM   #4
Edition
Private
Rep
Drives: 335d

Message sent 👍
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 04:12 PM   #5
spenny_b
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneExtra View Post
I have the Carbon M Performance interior and it transforms the interior in my opinion, I ended up taking my Pirelli tyres to the tip as no one wanted them, I found them dangerous to be honest.

Boot liner is excellent and fits perfectly.

Enjoy the new car!
Thanks OneExtra! Enjoying the M2C immensely. Only had it a month, and got the running-in service done last Friday. Time to open the taps a little now. Still miss the M5 though....THAT engine, I've never known anything like it...so good and yet so un-yobbo (like the Audi's and AMG's are sounding...no offense anyone)

Agree, the M5 with the CF interior is a different place altogether, was well worth the investment.

I almost - no, I did - sell the tyres a few months ago on eBay. Ater much to'ing and fro'ing with messages to arrange for the chap to come and collect them one Sunday, he eventually met me at my GF's house, tyres loaded up in the back of my car (...the things I do to be helpful...) only to find that he's misremembered....he had 20" wheels not 19's. But being the nice guy I am, I didn't say "tough s**t, you've bought them". I should've done really, and insisted on PayPal payment and not cash on collection. Yes, I was more than a little bit pissed off to be honest, having waited in for him.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 04:13 PM   #6
spenny_b
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edition View Post
Message sent 👍
Thanks! And replied.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2020, 04:16 PM   #7
spenny_b
Private
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie 3 door View Post
Message sent
Davie - Sorry, I've not got a message from you? I have received a few other PM's this evening (you didn't send from a different user ID did you?)

Want to try again?
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 10:39 AM   #8
Davie 3 door
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 & 535d Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenny_b View Post
Davie - Sorry, I've not got a message from you? I have received a few other PM's this evening (you didn't send from a different user ID did you?)

Want to try again?
Sent now mate
Appreciate 0