M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

03-25-2020, 09:30 PM   #23
jasamja
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5

In all honesty at $65k you are right around the ballpark of what this car is worth, at $75k you were in F90 territory, and there are a couple of those (F90's) for sale right now in the mid to high $70k range.

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 09:38 PM   #24
AParsh335i
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC / M5

I have a 2019 3 RS and a raptor and just started looking into upgrading my "cart the kids around mobile" from my 2006 Evo 9 MR into an M5.

Im reading your listing and seeing you have a 991.2 3 RS and a raptor too and thinking "man who is this guy" then see you mention youtube and wondering even more. Then see your email...awesome to see it's you Matt. Been watching your videos for a long time. Now that i saw all the detail in your listing it makes sense based on how i know you from youtube.

This car is great and good luck with sale.
2016 Pure Metal M5
Appreciate 1
Money25361586.00
      04-01-2020, 06:14 AM   #25
Money2536
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 | 992 GT3 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
I saw that car last Friday in person , rear bumper is repainted and not even a good job. Looks like a totally different shade and is much darker under angle, car has some wear on it and interior looks beat up on drivers seat. I thought it had at least around 50-60k miles on it and an owner who wasn't too careful and when i found out its actual miles i was really surprised. I have seen cars with close to 100k miles that had seats in great condition. So just because you see something online for a certain price it doesn't mean its always a great deal and there are no issues or drawbacks and everyone else needs to beat the lowest price u can find.
Well then...there goes that argument. Ha...
Appreciate 1
IK6SPEED4486.00
      04-01-2020, 09:29 AM   #26
HXS
Licensed Drug Dealer
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
I saw that car last Friday in person , rear bumper is repainted and not even a good job. Looks like a totally different shade and is much darker under angle, car has some wear on it and interior looks beat up on drivers seat. I thought it had at least around 50-60k miles on it and an owner who wasn't too careful and when i found out its actual miles i was really surprised. I have seen cars with close to 100k miles that had seats in great condition. So just because you see something online for a certain price it doesn't mean its always a great deal and there are no issues or drawbacks and everyone else needs to beat the lowest price u can find.
Cool story bro... got any pics?

If you read my post, I'm not judging the car from its looks. It's a one-owner vs. 3-owner, has lower mileage, and certified. Now, I'm not sure about you, but if I was in the market into buying a used car, these 3 things play a major factor in my decision.

The fact that the OP lowered his price from $75K to $65K says that the original asking price was pretty absurd.

Free bump for the seller. Don't get me wrong... it's a very clean car. I just needed to call BS when I see it. GLWS
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2020, 11:14 AM   #27
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXS View Post
Quote:

If you read my post, I'm not judging the car from its looks. It's a one-owner vs. 3-owner, has lower mileage, and certified. Now, I'm not sure about you, but if I was in the market into buying a used car, these 3 things play a major factor in my decision.

The fact that the OP lowered his price from $75K to $65K says that the original asking price was pretty absurd.

Free bump for the seller. Don't get me wrong... it's a very clean car. I just needed to call BS when I see it. GLWS
You can go ahead and buy whatever you wish. I don't owe you pictures and if you want you can go and look at that car yourself.
All I'm saying is that I would pass on that Jahre M5 due to its condition even though it has pretty papers. You buy the car, not the papers.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2020, 07:49 PM   #28
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXS View Post
Quote:

Or the seller is ready to move on to the next chapter and given current economic climate, the extra premium is less of a factor given the still $65k price tag which allows for more capital than a vehicle

There's always more to a price drop, than the actual price drop itself. Carry on thinking it's over priced. No one really cares
      04-04-2020, 08:03 PM   #29
mjimenez3084
Rep
Drives: 2014 Bmw M5 F10

Lol

Lol
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2020, 09:10 PM   #30
Maverik259
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Matt! did you give it away? Damn this COVID. We were supposed to be home 2 months ago from deployment but we're just sitting off the coast now waiting till its "safe" or something. I really did want this amazing ride! Well hope whoever won it deserved it, lol. FML
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2020, 01:57 PM   #31
RoundelNut
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5 Competition

Garage List
2008 X5 3.0si  [0.00]
2016 BMW M5  [9.50]
He raffled it off to customers/subscribers. Lucky guy! I've modeled most of my mod list of his build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Matt! did you give it away? Damn this COVID. We were supposed to be home 2 months ago from deployment but we're just sitting off the coast now waiting till its "safe" or something. I really did want this amazing ride! Well hope whoever won it deserved it, lol. FML

Last edited by RoundelNut; 07-04-2020 at 02:11 PM..
Appreciate 0