Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COMP DCT e90

WTB: 2016 M5 comp

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I’m looking to buy a 2016 (preferably ‘16 but open to ‘15 and maybe ‘14) M5 competition, with B&O, Driver assistance plus, and Executive, night vision isn’t as important but would be cool. I have always been a sucker for the fox red/Sakhir Orange/etc bmw interiors but doesn’t matter. I don’t care that much about the exterior color, anything besides black is interesting (i like different so if you have a unique spec thats not ur typical resale minded
Spec lmk) , more than 80% of the specs seem to be black on black (i know, execs and all) . Clean title , no accidents, under 50,000 miles (preferably well under) if you have a full carbon interior trim I would very much like to know. Only interested in cars that are in pretty good condition or better, no substantial wear. Not Interested in cars that have been cut up or modified. (If you have a Dinan car we Can talk). I am in California but willing to buy the right car from pretty much anywhere, (as long as there is absolutely zero rust, sorry northeast ). I’m listing my 2019 Wrangler for sale (5 months 20k miles was fun but I miss ///M daily quite badly) and hope to have it sold within the week or will probably end up just trading it in. I’m looking to spend 30-45ish depending on the example, if it’s a very low mileage loaded spec let’s Talk.

Last edited by Rhodeking; 08-25-2019 at 07:02 PM..
Appreciate 0