M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

08-07-2019, 08:00 PM   #1
kent11202
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

The loons have added another to their ranks

I was driving listening to the radio and didn't catch the guys name but he either works for the FBI or did work for them.

Anyway, this guy is talking about Trump ordering flags flown at half staff until August 8th. Here's where it gets really good. This loon noted that August is the eighth month of the year and the 8th day forms a double 8.

I guess he thinks he has broken a coded message because he stated 8 is a very important number to Nazi's (aka Trump). Given "H" is the eighth letter of the alphabet the first 8 stands for Heil and the second eight (the eighth day) stands for Hitler. So the message signifies Heil Hitler. You can't make this crap up.

As an aside, I'm an old biker, have met Sonny Barger in person (he wouldn't remember me anymore than he would his first Big Mac) and I still have a one or two friends that continue to ride and sport decals or patches stating "I support Local 81." That means "I support Hells Angels" (the 1 standing for the first letter of the alphabet).

Further info

I'm too lazy to look up a link on this loon right now but the issue was covered on Tucker tonight and it has video of this clown and his position....

Last edited by kent11202; 08-07-2019 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Further info
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #2
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Saw that earlier, these people are absolutely bat shit crazy. Itís really amazing to watch them all collectively losing whatís left of their minds.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 3
Poiseuille2730.50
MKSixer14010.50

08-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #3
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

I've known about the loons for a long time. Even I have to admit, the insanity has now boiled over far more than I ever thought possible. These people, and they're about 20% of the country, are complete fucking lunatics.

Here's some background on this former FBI creeps lunacy. Remember, guys just like this FBI turd are who setup Trump and the whole Russian/Collusion bullshit in the first place: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...statement.html
Appreciate 2
Poiseuille2730.50
DonaldPump5422.00

08-07-2019, 08:35 PM   #4
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I've known about the loons for a long time. Even I have to admit, the insanity has now boiled over far more than I ever thought possible. These people, and they're about 20% of the country, are complete fucking lunatics.

Here's some background on this former FBI creeps lunacy. Remember, guys just like this FBI turd are who setup Trump and the whole Russian/Collusion bullshit in the first place: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...statement.html
in a small coincidence as i read the above I also had on the DVR a Tucker show from the other day. as I read the link,Tucker was playing a montage of various MSNBC hosts and contributors, including this FBI shitforbrains, each one repeating all this same batshit crazy nonsense while those not speaking all nodded solemnly at The Revealed Truth of the Left.
I dunno, maybe Kitsurfer was right about chemtrails.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14010.50

08-07-2019, 09:31 PM   #5
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent11202 View Post
I was driving listening to the radio and didn't catch the guys name but he either works for the FBI or did work for them.

Anyway, this guy is talking about Trump ordering flags flown at half staff until August 8th. Here's where it gets really good. This loon noted that August is the eighth month of the year and the 8th day forms a double 8.

I guess he thinks he has broken a coded message because he stated 8 is a very important number to Nazi's (aka Trump). Given "H" is the eighth letter of the alphabet the first 8 stands for Heil and the second eight (the eighth day) stands for Hitler. So the message signifies Heil Hitler. You can't make this crap up.

As an aside, I'm an old biker, have met Sonny Barger in person (he wouldn't remember me anymore than he would his first Big Mac) and I still have a one or two friends that continue to ride and sport decals or patches stating "I support Local 81." That means "I support Hells Angels" (the 1 standing for the first letter of the alphabet).

Further info

I'm too lazy to look up a link on this loon right now but the issue was covered on Tucker tonight and it has video of this clown and his position....

Name dropping members of a certain motorcycle enthusiasts club usually means trouble is coming your way. Now im not about to be a stool pigeon but ive seen changes happen within 24 hours out of pretenders pretending to be something for less than what im seeing here.

On this shit website? I dunno dude. Im no biker. Far from it i drive a bimmer. Ive seen an office cleared out because someone pretended to represent.

U a 1 percenter? If so its beneath you to represent in text on some useless social media page.

Just sayin.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #6
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Name dropping members of a certain motorcycle enthusiasts club usually means trouble is coming your way. Now im not about to be a stool pigeon but ive seen changes happen within 24 hours out of pretenders pretending to be something for less than what im seeing here.

On this shit website? I dunno dude. Im no biker. Far from it i drive a bimmer. Ive seen an office cleared out because someone pretended to represent.

U a 1 percenter? If so its beneath you to represent in text on some useless social media page.

Just sayin.
Wat?
Attached Images

Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee1321.50

08-07-2019, 10:25 PM   #7
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

Just sayin.
Is this an attempt to appear even more batshit crazy then thinking trump knows 88 represents heil hitler and used that date on purpose? You might have done it or you are using a foreign language translation and every word you typed got.messed up?
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #8
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Gratuitous gangstah shizznit time!!!
Appreciate 0