M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

06-26-2019, 09:16 PM   #45
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
I stand corrected. I recall the news calling him a team owner, but that was obviously an error by them and me.

OWNER? Who are you calling OWNER?!? I cannot believe how insensitive you are, I demand you head straight to a re-education center and learn what a terrible person you are.

I expect to see you modify your response to GOVERNOR, and I better never see such insensitivity from you again!!!!!

https://people.com/sports/nba-moves-...l-sensitivity/

As well, I DEMAND the creator of this thread change the thread title!! OWNER is clearly shown in the title, and I'm already feeling vulnerable and my hands are shaking. This is absolutely outrageous! I will be in the corner with my coloring books in my safe space until these travesties are rectified!!!!

/s
Appreciate 2
      06-27-2019, 11:20 AM   #46
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
OWNER? Who are you calling OWNER?!? I cannot believe how insensitive you are, I demand you head straight to a re-education center and learn what a terrible person you are.

I expect to see you modify your response to GOVERNOR, and I better never see such insensitivity from you again!!!!!

https://people.com/sports/nba-moves-...l-sensitivity/

As well, I DEMAND the creator of this thread change the thread title!! OWNER is clearly shown in the title, and I'm already feeling vulnerable and my hands are shaking. This is absolutely outrageous! I will be in the corner with my coloring books in my safe space until these travesties are rectified!!!!

/s
As reparations, here are a pair of tickets to next pre-season, upper deck, behind a pole.
"I must be in the FRONT row!"
Appreciate 2