Vanilla13gorilla
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Guys,

Letting go of my brand new, still factory wrapped and in original box, the RW Carbon DTM front diffuser. Sold the car a few months back and have no use for this anymore. RW quit making these which I don't understand why when the figment was better then the ones they have for sale now?!?.

Anyway, $400 takes it. I can haul it out if you want pictures but then it's not in its 'original' wrapping... totally up to you. PM me or respond back and I can help answer any questions...

Happy holidays everyone!!.

Attached Images

12-03-2019, 04:49 PM   #2
Vanilla13gorilla
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla13gorilla View Post
Guys,

Letting go of my brand new, still factory wrapped and in original box, the RW Carbon DTM front diffuser. Sold the car a few months back and have no use for this anymore. RW quit making these which I don't understand why when the figment was better then the ones they have for sale now?!?.

Anyway, $400 takes it. I can haul it out if you want pictures but then it's not in its 'original' wrapping... totally up to you. PM me or respond back and I can help answer any questions...

Happy holidays everyone!!.
Here it is on the car, this one hit a piece of tire going pretty fast, and had a hairline crack in it. So, I ordered a new one but the car was sold before I could get it mounted, hence it being new and still in the box.
Attached Images