M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

12-12-2016, 12:35 AM   #23
kwike92
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post
I didn't cause the damage dipshit, the car was hit while parked in a location it would've never been in had they not, allow me to clarify this for your simple mind...

Put the Ferrari that came in *after* my cars were dropped off ahead of me and done the job they were scheduled to do.

Maybe if you knew every step of the scenario you'd be less of a fucktard in your assumptions.

The same way you don't know of the part where when I pulled up, Sam said "hi Josh, what are you doing here today?"

Clearly nobody knows what the fuck is going on but your remedial peasant ass seems to think that their insisting banter of prior clients is iron clad as to what the actual causation of why they couldn't touch my cars was.

So enjoy your shit shop that you act all high and mighty for with your downpipe removal.

Also: this thread would've already been dead had Golan not decided to jump in to dispose their inaction onto my timing, for their lack of time management, and few would've seen it. So instead of trying to come at me sideways, tell the confrontational shop boy to learn to handle customer complaints competently next time you're there.
Nowhere in the comment quoted did I say you scraped the car.

The events are just a reflection of what goes around comes around.

Childish name calling is just justification that your ability to substantiate your disposition like adults do is completely absent.

Have a good day.
+1

This is ridiculous lol.