Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
FS (Fxx M5/M6): Borla Axle-Back Exhaust / OEM Engine Cover

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
PM ME - SHOOT ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU WANT A TEXT BACK.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borla Axle-Back Mufflers - about 40K miles on them, never had them without downpipes, so not sure how that sounds, but heres a video with Fabworx DP's and secondary-cats delete.

This system is normally sold as a cat-back, but this was Borla's "pre-release" prototype, so its the only Axle-Back system you'll find. It's direct bolt on, just pick up some clamps, no need to weld. The system is normally sold with 90MM tips, I upgraded to 102MM tips, perfect fit IMO.

The hangers were slightly adjusted to properly fit a Vorsteiner diffuser, upon installing the stock diffuser, I noticed the tips were sitting slightly lower, so if you're putting this on with a stock diffuser, I recommend a slight re-adjustment to the hangers - cheap job for any exhaust shop.

THIS IS COMPATIBLE WITH F10 M5 & F06/F12/13 M6

Asking only $1200 SHIPPED - OBO

M5/M6 ENGINE COVER - Less than 10K miles on it, great shape. Perfect back up in case you want to paint it, or get it wrapped in CF. - $200 SHIPPED

Appreciate 0