Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

11-30-2021, 11:41 AM   #1
hemsley704@
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Bmw m5 f10 2014 for sale uk

Hello all,

For sale is this beautiful Monte Carlo Blue BMW F10 M5 LCI Face-lift.

3 owners from new.

43,085 miles.

3rd Party Warranty and MOT until March 2022.

This is a genuine example and a beautiful car and in absolutely near perfect condition, drives perfect and is in excellent condition.

I have always cleaned and maintained this car in immaculate condition, car is always warmed up and cooled down. This car has Full Service History, Recently Serviced in April by Regal Motorsport Southampton, good tyres all round, new front discs and pads Oct 2021, 2 Keys present.

Full HPI clear. Main features are heated front leather seats, Dual Air Con Climate Control, Sunroof, Heads-up display, Bluetooth Audio for smartphone, Auto lights, Cruise control, DSC Dynamic Stability, DCT Gearbox, DAB tuner, Xenon headlights, Electric steering column and all features in the 'Features' Ad below. Private number plate can come with the car.The car needs nothing and is ready to go to its new owner!Please feel free to contact me to discuss., Smoke free, Pet free, Full service history Blue, 3 owners.

Open to offers of course. Please feel free to message or call me on 078277841368 or timothyhemsley09@gmail.com

Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0