BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > M5 Classifieds > Members Classifieds

11-16-2016, 02:07 PM   #1
BimmerRick89
PWRDBYM
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M340i - 20' X7 M50i

WTB: DINAN F10 M5 Stage 1 or 2 Tune (comp pkg).

Looking to buy a DINAN stage 1 or 2 tune for F10 M5 with competition package. PM me with what you've got!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #2
SakM_5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Panamera Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRick89 View Post
Looking to buy a DINAN stage 1 or 2 tune for F10 M5 with competition package. PM me with what you've got!
Just FYI if your buying Dinan for warranty purposes, it's not effective unless you buy it from Dinan or an authorized Dinan dealer. If you buy it used or it's married to another vin the warranty is not in effect. I had one that I bought used (only a few months old)and BMW nor Dinan would work on my car under warranty because they thought the throttle faults were from the tune. If you call Dinan they will tell you same thing
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 08:27 PM   #3
BimmerRick89
PWRDBYM
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M340i - 20' X7 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris95559 View Post
Just FYI if your buying Dinan for warranty purposes, it's not effective unless you buy it from Dinan or an authorized Dinan dealer. If you buy it used or it's married to another vin the warranty is not in effect. I had one that I bought used (only a few months old)and BMW nor Dinan would work on my car under warranty because they thought the throttle faults were from the tune. If you call Dinan they will tell you same thing
Thanks for the info dude...I guess I'll be buying new!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris95559 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRick89 View Post
Because the faults were the tune it's a known issue that the tune brings out on some cars. Remove the tune box and drive around for a for a 2-3 weeks the error will show up a few more times then go away for good.