M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding

07-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #1
21F90M5C
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021-M5C LCI

Bimmercode One Touch Indicator Help Needed

Hi, All

The Bimmercode program for my car already has the reprogramming option for the one touch indicator function. All I have to do is choose the number of flashes however after I choose the number I want, it goes through the resetting ecu process and after it’s done, I check whether it works but it doesn’t. It’s still flashing three times

What I notice though after it resets the ecu, my headlights turn on and the dash lights are still on even though the program states the process has been completed

Am I suppose to wait for the lights to turn off or do I just turn off the power, open the door, start the car and check whether the indicator works?

Cant figure it out

Thanks for your help
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2020, 11:14 PM   #2
Boosted M5
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 m5

Sorry my friend there are several post already stating that it doesn't work on the f10 chassis. I tried it myself and it doesn't code.
Appreciate 1
      07-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #3
21F90M5C
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021-M5C LCI

Darn it

Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted M5 View Post
Sorry my friend there are several post already stating that it doesn't work on the f10 chassis. I tried it myself and it doesn't code.
Appreciate 0