M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding

05-23-2016, 10:40 PM   #1
tidal k
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: f01 750i

Cool Coding for the F-Series..

Hey All,

Hope all is well.. 7 series forum is pretty much useless... no one does anything to their car... only a few... seeing if I get any luck here.

Long story short.. after dropping my car.. I think I pinched a wire.. thus the "EDC Malfunction" light. I know there are several vendors that sell the software and wire connection, but do any of you guys know of any tuners that are able to code up in the Bay area?

Thanks for the help in advance..
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:01 PM   #2
BPMSport
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidal k
Hey All,

Hope all is well.. 7 series forum is pretty much useless... no one does anything to their car... only a few... seeing if I get any luck here.

Long story short.. after dropping my car.. I think I pinched a wire.. thus the "EDC Malfunction" light. I know there are several vendors that sell the software and wire connection, but do any of you guys know of any tuners that are able to code up in the Bay area?

Thanks for the help in advance..
We do remote programming for E, F, and G series worldwide.

If you pinched a wire you're better off finding it, repairing it, and clearing fault codes.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:47 PM   #3
tidal k
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: f01 750i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
We do remote programming for E, F, and G series worldwide.

If you pinched a wire you're better off finding it, repairing it, and clearing fault codes.
Thanks for the reply.. It seems like a pain to track the pinch.. the EDC wires are so damn small... plus I like the ride right now being super stiff.. thus the reason why I'm looking for coding capability..

When you say you do coding world wide.. you sell the supplies or...? can you elaborate?

thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0