M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

03-01-2020, 05:46 AM   #1
Hum5
Rep
Drives: M5 f10

M5 GTS

Hi

I just wanted to share my build and experience.

I bought the car almost 3 years ago, and as always before i buy any car i try to put a plan for the things that i want to do, so i was looking through the internet, social media and forum for mods and build been done to this car, i saw IND BMW m5 f10 which was amazing i loved the car setup specially the roll cage so i contact IND just to ask them how much the roll cage will cost so i can decide whether to buy one or not and luckily they had the roll cage removed from their car and the gave me a good deal so went ahead and bought the roll cage before even i buy the car, few months later i bought the car and first thing i did was installing an air suspension (most m5 owners hate me for that but the car looks good so i don't mind )

Later on i installed a set of 20in RSV forged wheels finished in brushed aqua marine which used to be on M5 e60, also i installed 21in bbs rx2.

after few months i attempts to install the roll cage and unfortunately it didn't want well as the roll cage was made for non sunroof car and mine had a sunroof, so i went ahead and bought rkp carbonfiber roof and a pair of recaro sportster cs.

Current mods:
Accuair air suspension.
Rkp carbon fiber roof
Recaro sportster cs seats
Fall line motorsport roll bar
RSV forged wheels
Fabworx catless downpipe
LCI steering wheel

Next mods:
RSV 21in wheels
LCI headlights
M preformace diffuser
Carbon fiber rear seat delete

IG:hussainm5

Here are some pics of car, hope you like it
Attached Images

Last edited by Hum5; 03-01-2020 at 06:12 AM..
Appreciate 0