M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications

09-10-2020, 07:43 PM   #1
vtune
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Meisterschaft GTC exhaust - connector / valve issue

Hi everyone,

I have an issue I need help with. My full exhaust is missing one of the connectors picture below. I love this exhaust and have been using it with valves open all the time, but now I am going catless dps and y neighbors will be very, very upset!

I spoke to Meisterschaft and it appears that they do not sell replacement parts. My exhaust shop said this is a cheap electrical connector i should be able to find online, but after hours and hours of searching I could not find it.

Interestingly, I did find similar remotes on alibaba that they sell for $200 for $20, so I think I got close. Just need some help to find the right piece.

I spoke to my friend who is an engineer and he said it's just a very simple pvc mechanism, he connected it to a voltmeter and was able to control the valves.

I need a connector and switch, any help would be appreciated!

https://ibb.co/6Hj0KCd

Appreciate 0
      09-10-2020, 07:48 PM   #2
vtune
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Something like this? https://quicktimeperformance.com/i-3...t-cutouts.html
Appreciate 0