M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      Yesterday, 07:21 PM   #133
gjm120
Captain
United_States
407
Rep
893
Posts

Drives: 2013 128i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: East Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
I was going to debate it, but it put me to sleep about a third of the way through...
Rich - the person who won't even look at a news clip from a source he doesn't approve of is talking about being afraid to debate.
__________________
E82 Non-Sport / Ver Red / Blk Boston L / BMWP Springs w/ Koni Yellows / M front control arms / AT / Sport seats & steering wheel + paddles / HK / Nav
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:25 PM   #134
Real Dodger
Always exploring.....
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
3489
Rep
4,267
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
I was going to debate it, but it put me to sleep about a third of the way through...
Rich - the person who won't even look at a news clip from a source he doesn't approve of is talking about being afraid to debate.
#ignorefail

The debating failed, The ignoring failed.
What's next?
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:26 PM   #135
Herdalum
Major Major Major
Herdalum's Avatar
United_States
162
Rep
218
Posts

Drives: 2014 X5 2011 535i G05 on order
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I've only ignored three people on here. And only due to racist commentary (blackscreen5inch, JPNH/ilike6speed, and insanecoder). Saying you're ignoring someone because they out debate you is weak.
Huh? I didnít say I was ignoring...and wasnít involved in a debate with that guy, donít even know who he is.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #136
Real Dodger
Always exploring.....
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
3489
Rep
4,267
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I've only ignored three people on here. And only due to racist commentary (blackscreen5inch, JPNH/ilike6speed, and insanecoder). Saying you're ignoring someone because they out debate you is weak.
Huh? I didn't say I was ignoring...and wasn't involved in a debate with that guy, don't even know who he is.
Replying to gimboy. He is afraid to debate, so he pushed the ignore button. But when people reply to my post, he gets to see my posts. Lucky him.
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 1
Herdalum161.50

      Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #137
Herdalum
Major Major Major
Herdalum's Avatar
United_States
162
Rep
218
Posts

Drives: 2014 X5 2011 535i G05 on order
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Rich - the person who won't even look at a news clip from a source he doesn't approve of is talking about being afraid to debate.
Wtf?
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 07:30 PM   #138
Herdalum
Major Major Major
Herdalum's Avatar
United_States
162
Rep
218
Posts

Drives: 2014 X5 2011 535i G05 on order
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Replying to gimboy. He is afraid to debate, so he pushed the ignore button. But when people reply to my post, he gets to see my posts. Lucky him.
You quoted me! Lol...so did he!
Appreciate 2
      Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #139
gjm120
Captain
United_States
407
Rep
893
Posts

Drives: 2013 128i
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: East Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Replying to gimboy. He is afraid to debate, so he pushed the ignore button. But when people reply to my post, he gets to see my posts. Lucky him.
Since you post about 1000 times / day and always get a response, I see your "stuff" anyway so removed you from the coveted ignore list.
__________________
E82 Non-Sport / Ver Red / Blk Boston L / BMWP Springs w/ Koni Yellows / M front control arms / AT / Sport seats & steering wheel + paddles / HK / Nav
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #140
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_clt's Avatar
1743
Rep
1,812
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
You quoted me! Lol...so did he!
Soak up the popularity, man! Even if it is, uh, misplaced.

Appreciate 1
Herdalum161.50

      Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #141
Herdalum
Major Major Major
Herdalum's Avatar
United_States
162
Rep
218
Posts

Drives: 2014 X5 2011 535i G05 on order
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Soak up the popularity, man! Even if it is, uh, misplaced.

Hmphf... not “misplaced”, just, uh.... let me get back to you ...
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #142
Herdalum
Major Major Major
Herdalum's Avatar
United_States
162
Rep
218
Posts

Drives: 2014 X5 2011 535i G05 on order
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Soak up the popularity, man! Even if it is, uh, misplaced.

My fifteen minutes is over. Nobody is misquoting me anymore. I long for the good ol’ days.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer8339.00

      Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #143
are0lies
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
3632
Rep
1,602
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
My fifteen minutes is over. Nobody is misquoting me anymore. I long for the good olí days.
Are you saying you're old?
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:36 PM   #144
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_clt's Avatar
1743
Rep
1,812
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
My fifteen minutes is over. Nobody is misquoting me anymore. I long for the good olí days.
The brightest stars burn out the fastest....

Appreciate 1
MKSixer8339.00

      Yesterday, 09:28 PM   #145
MKSixer
Brigadier General
8339
Rep
4,877
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
My fifteen minutes is over. Nobody is misquoting me anymore. I long for the good olí days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
The brightest stars burn out the fastest....

You're both misunderestimating the power of the dark side of BP
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM47177.50

      Today, 12:27 AM   #146
bbbbmw
Major General
2224
Rep
6,001
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
If the left is "slowly turning into Nazis" (which they don't, not even close) then the right is already 100% there:

First of all you have mindless cult of drones worshiping at the feet of amoral, vile Dear Leader who thus emboldened freely tramples on democracy while enriching himself, his family and his cronies.
Even the facts and the objective reality itself are swept aside by the delusional Leader which is "par for the course" for a professional, life-long conman like Trump. However, this also means building fact-based consensus or compromise with the Democratic Party is impossible and therefore the only way forward is fully-blown authoritarianism.

You have cries to imprison (or even kill as suggested by White House neonazis such as Sebastian Gorka) Trump's political opponents like Hillary Clinton based on nothing more than outright and easily disproved lies (ie. Uranium One). This is what bloodthirsty right-wing mob really desires: death or jail to their political opponents, facts be damned because as the Dear Leader so amply demonstrated there are always "alternative facts" (aka lies). And Trump did encourage beating-up protesters during his rallies to make his message clear: violence is encouraged among his supporters.

You have calls branding the entire Democratic Party as "traitors" for simply not clapping like well-trained circus seals during one of the sordid performances of the Dear Leader. Freedom of expression ? Nah, not in our Trumpo-nazi party. And that's just tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trump's attempts to destroy freedom of speech to pave the way for his totalitarian, un-American rule.

You have the white majority on the right falsely whining like little snowflake crybabies about being persecuted, while simultaneously dishing out real persecution against scapegoated populations such as Muslims, Mexicans and others. Even the children are not spared, caged like animals to force the rest into obedience. It is not coincidental at all because Trump himself called for bombing of terrorist's families including children to force them into giving-up. Killing or torturing innocent children to further their military/political ends is exactly what historical Nazis did and their modern-day Trumpist equivalents duly follow their example. It is utterly horrifying.

And finally you have the Dear Leader Trump self-servingly controlling trade and commerce in a way eerily reminiscent of any number of past fascist/nazi regimes. Did your company praise the Orange One or did your population support him in recent elections ? In that case you may get a bailout or financial assistance (like soya beans farmers did). Did you oppose him in the elections like California people did ? In which case Trump will stay-up day and night to find ways to screw you in any way imaginable, legal or illegal.

It seems that in Trump's narcissistic mind by rejecting him in voting you did something much more horrible: you rejected America itself. The reason for it is because like all megalomaniac Nazi leaders before him Trump equates himself with his country on an almost literal level. This view also perfectly explains Trump's previously unheard-of levels of corruption: in his dementia he may genuinely think there is nothing wrong with enriching himself through presidency because he is in fact making America rich.

So here is a question: If the leftists are the real modern-day Nazis which of the above things (which constitute a textbook definition of Nazism point by point) are those mythical boogeyman leftists guilty of ?
Wow - the crazy is strong in this post....

Trump is a "lifelong con man?" At least he's had a job - unlike Obama (never had a real job) and Hillary (somehow thought she was elected First Lady, and then Bill bought her Senate seat). Or maybe Bernie (was a bum raising his kid on welfare and writing porn, until he was in his 40's - has never had a real job), or Fauxcahontas (still conning on the Indian thing)? And Trump is the "con man?"

"Fact based consensus and compromise with the Democrats" - Like Harry Reid and the nuclear option? Or the Dems passing Obamacare without a single republican vote?

Hillary stealing the nomination from Bernie was "easily disproven?" Her running classified info from an unsecured server was "easily disproven?" I don't believe that's true?

I don't recall anyone being "branded as traitors for not clapping" during a Trump speech? What are you talking about?

"Scapegoated populations... children in cages... bombing terrorists and their children, to force them to give up..." - I think almost every single president, regardless of R or D, has done this? In fact, Obama put the "children in cages" - Trump stopped it. Obama, Bush, and Clinton all bombed terrorists and their families (just like they did to the US) - did you miss all that?

Did you say the same when the Obama Administration used the IRS to target conservative groups who went against his wishes and votes? When Hillary persecuted the people who went after Bill for sexual assaults? I guess you forgot that Bill Clinton started the bombing of Iraq the day before his impeachment hearing started, and continued until 2 hours after his impeachment hearing ended?

I'm hoping your post was a joke. If not, you're way out in left field.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST