E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: N54 JB4 G5 Iso w/ USB, NLS/2-Step, & 2.3 Gallon Meth/FSB

12-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

FS: N54 JB4 G5 Iso w/ USB, NLS/2-Step, & 2.3 Gallon Meth/FSB

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 800.00

Item Interest
I'm going to be switching over to Cobb when I get home which is the week of Dec 15th. I'm throwing this up now to hopefully find a buyer before then.

Anyways I have a fully loaded setup ready to go with meth. JB4 G5 ISO newest firmware with a USB, and NLS/2-step already installed. The JB4 even has the newer high temp resistant enclosure. The FSB is also already installed and wired up ready to go.

Also comes with the 2.3 gallon meth kit with solenoid, fsb, the lines i'm currently using, nozzle, etc.. Looking to get $800 cash picked up for the whole set. New from burger this setup is over $1k.

Lastly I have a BT cable i'll sell for an additional $160 if you want it to install the backend flash. I bought the one use cable and haven't downloaded or used the BT software so i'm sure you could still use it.

No pics since i'm in Dallas but I will throw them up when it's all off if I don't have a buyer. Any questions feel free to PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Edit: Also willing to sell separate. $400 for JB4/w USB & NLS/2-step and $400 for the meth kit with lines, nozzle and fsb

More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ

Last edited by psmitty95; 12-07-2014 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0