E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > North America/USA Interior options

10-24-2006, 12:31 AM   #1
BimmerboyPate92
BimmerBoyPatE92
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly e39 540i w/6 spd man

North America/USA Interior options

How's it going people? I've asked this question in multiple threads..but gotten no answers..so I figured i needed to make a thread about this question on it's own...anyways...I banter alot. So my question is this, I've seen the jade grey/black two tone interior in pictures. However I don't see it as an option when I go to bmwusa. and build my e92 335i...is this interior not available in the states? I know that the Black Piano key trim is not available here so I was going to go the route of jade grey/black brushed aluminum which is fine ans I almost prefer it so that it will offset...However now I'm descouraged because it seems that there is only one grey interior available here...can anyone be kind enough to clear this up for me? I might go as far to buy my car in canada if I can't see myself being able to live with a Titanium Silver 335i with coral red/black/aluminum interior over an extended period of time.
      10-24-2006, 11:25 AM   #2
miamidanny
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07

Jade is not available in the US...but if you like Lemon w/black carpet like the Jade...you can order it...you just won't see one sitting on the lot.

2007 E92 328i
Monaco Blue Saddle Brown Brushed Aluminum
6MT ZPP Navi CA PDC Heated Seats

Appreciate 0