Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheel questions

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #1
xiglory
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Wheel questions

I am in the market to purchase new wheels. Are there any online or shops that the forum supports? I have talked to Alan and contacted Sean at PYSpeed. I havent heard back from Sean yet. Can any of you suggest a reputable place to buy decent wheels? I dislike Tirerack as most of what they carry is boring? I want a tire/wheel package. Alan is a great guy but only offer wheels no tires. I want to purchase soon. Please offer any suggestions or else Ebay here I come. Btw.. i searched the forum.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
supreme powers
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2011, 02:36 AM   #3
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

It was my pleasure speaking to you and yes, as most of you already know, we do not offer wheel and tire packages. I do recommend you getting tires from a local tire store as they will be able to provide you with the services locally. This is to protect you (the consumer) from any possible issues that may arise during the shipping process. Having the wheels mounted and balanced at a local tire shop will save you a giant headache. Issues such as vibrations are often times hard to diagnose as it could be one out of a dozen reasons. The local shop will be able to assist you within reasonable time and provide you with that warranty to get the issue solved. This is best for you as the local shop would be able to provide you with services locally instead of you having to ship things back and forth to solve any issues that may arise (saving you money). These shops also price match and offer incentives such as rebates for you to take advantage of and most likely also have warranty against road hazards as well for your safety. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions at all and I'll be more than happy to help out.
Appreciate 0