BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Moped

Wheels/Tires and other odds and ends

Moderators, if you could please keep this post up for a little while. I would really like to sell this stuff local and not ship. If it doesn't sell, I will repost on the general forum. Thanks!

Hey guys, my car sold last night (not really sold until I see the money, but pretty sure it's going). I have some items left over that I refused to throw in and would like to sell locally. I can take pictures of anything and everything. Here's what I have:

4 Apex Arc 8 18x10 Gunmetal wheels with Hankook C51 R-Compound tires 275/35/18. The tires have about 30 laps on them, so they definitely have a lot left in them. Also, I have the tire pressure sensors on the wheels ($500 damn dollars for those little things), but I think there's a split on production either after 09 or after 10. My M3 was an 11, so I can guarantee they will work on an 11 up. Pretty sure they do work on a 10 though.

BMW OEM Indoor Car Cover. Used less than a year.

Ferrodo DS2500 front and rear brake pads. The fronts have at least 50% left and the rears have over 60% left.

Brand new stock kidney grills and side gills. I had them removed at PDI and installed carbon fiber ones.

I may have a few other parts lieing around, but I'll have to take inventory. I just wanted to give a heads-up to everyone on here before I sell them on the general forum. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 VW GTI SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfast View Post
4 Apex Arc 8 18x10 Gunmetal wheels.
I had those wheels. Loved em. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

I am interested in the wheels/tires but don't need the TPMS. What part of Colorado? Please pm me your asking price.

Curious what you sold it for?
      07-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #4
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post
I am interested in the wheels/tires but don't need the TPMS. What part of Colorado? Please pm me your asking price.

Curious what you sold it for?
I'm in Colorado Springs. I'll PM you later today. I'm trying to get in touch with a friend of mine that just sold his setup that was exactly the same as mine, less the TPM sensors. He sold his 2 months ago. I sold my car for 67k, but with everything on it, including the Akrapovic Evolution full exhaust. Talk to you soon. Thanks!

-Chris
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
I had those wheels. Loved em. GLWS!
You would! I almost predicted you would have had these wheels already. You have excellent taste. I was going to PM you about your E36 if it was still available after my E92 sold. Then you took it back off the market. Thanks for the post though. They really do look almost like the stock comp wheels on my car, except in 18".
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #6
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Quote:
I'm in Colorado Springs. I'll PM you later today. I'm trying to get in touch with a friend of mine that just sold his setup that was exactly the same as mine, less the TPM sensors. He sold his 2 months ago. I sold my car for 67k, but with everything on it, including the Akrapovic Evolution full exhaust. Talk to you soon. Thanks!

-Chris
Thanks. As for my poorly worded 'what did you sell if for' (sorry) I was actually curious if you sold/traded it in what you got to replace it?
      07-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep

Ah. I haven't replaced it with anything yet. I'm going to wait a while and figure something out. I have the 5 series to drive daily, so I'm kind of leaning towards finding an E36 M3 (my all-time favorite M3) and making it my track rat. I had one in mind, but SOMEBODY decided to keep it. Anyway, I may just hold out for the next M3 or order the new M6. Too many cars and not nearly enough time. Also, I did send you a PM. I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 VW GTI SE

Quote:
Ah. I haven't replaced it with anything yet. I'm going to wait a while and figure something out. I have the 5 series to drive daily, so I'm kind of leaning towards finding an E36 M3 (my all-time favorite M3) and making it my track rat. I had one in mind, but SOMEBODY decided to keep it.
Well then. FWIW, my husband is seriously thinking he wants a ski-boat. I've accused him of mid-life crisis. He agreed. Said he still wants a boat. So the silver E36 may be back up for sale shortly. Will let you know via PM if that turns out to be the case.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #9
Chrisfast
Private First Class
Rep

Definitely let me know if you put it back on the market. I've read your post and I think I would be very happy to purchase something from you and your husband. You seem like really stand-up people. For now, as soon as I sell my wheels and tires from the M3 I am ordering a set of wheels and tires to drive my wife's 335 on the track for a while. She was less than thrilled when I told her that, but she said as long as I don't go and buy another car that just sits in the garage she'll be ok.
Appreciate 0