E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Hks Bov With Adapter

09-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
SGJB135i
Banned
Rep
Drives: Jet black 135i

Hks Bov With Adapter

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I recently bought a authentic Hks bov with adapter for the N54 engine. I bought it from a forum member "aren". I picked up locally for 240$. The Bov was too loud for my taste, so i will be trying out diverter values that a buddy of mine is selling. Im trying to recover what i spent. My price is 240$ picked up, or 250$ shipped. It was on my car for no more than 20 minutes. From what "aren" said, it was used for 2 weeks and it is defiently true. It's in perfect condition. Comes with all the hardware, manual, and box. Here is the oringnal thread from when he posted it for sale. Im located in the Hollywood area. Please let me know if your intrested. It is perfect for someone that wants the attention. Haha Installation was straight foward. I can install for an extra 20$. Fits most aftermarket intakes and the OEM one. Let me know if you want to come by and check it out. Thank you.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749595

Name:  3.jpeg
Views: 672
Size:  99.1 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 531
Size:  80.9 KB

Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #2
bazyl335
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetblack135
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I recently bought a authentic Hks bov with adapter for the N54 engine. I bought it from a forum member "aren". I picked up locally for 240$. The Bov was too loud for my taste, so i will be trying out diverter values that a buddy of mine is selling. Im trying to recover what i spent. My price is 240$ picked up, or 250$ shipped. It was on my car for no more than 20 minutes. From what "aren" said, it was used for 2 weeks and it is defiently true. It's in perfect condition. Comes with all the hardware, manual, and box. Here is the oringnal thread from when he posted it for sale. Im located in the Hollywood area. Please let me know if your intrested. It is perfect for someone that wants the attention. Haha Installation was straight foward. I can install for an extra 20$. Fits most aftermarket intakes and the OEM one. Let me know if you want to come by and check it out. Thank you.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749595

Attachment 757109

Attachment 757110
Intrested text me 6469198784
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
EOD
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 335i Coupe. Black/Red

This replaces the stock diverter system? Fit with bms intakes? If so ill take it.
Appreciate 0