02-17-2016, 04:11 PM   #23
The Kid
Learning New Things
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 Competition Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3
Car is under warranty. What iam trying to get at is, why choose dinan over say the jb4? From what i understand, bmw does not cover dinan. Dinan covers dinan. So why spend the premium?
If you're going to do Dinan, personally I'd say go through a dealership unless you plan to do it yourself. And technically they don't but if something needs to get replaced, it's much easier for the dealership to do it than you. Plus, if you need something done to your car, you don't need to take anything out or off your car, just drive in. At least at the dealership I go to, their technicians are well versed on Dinan. Puts me at ease. I got Dinan because I just didn't want a race car, I wanted it to last, plus, things break so why not protect yourself,right?

But the other case is JB4. From what I've seen, they're good and getting better. Just not exactly what I personally wanted.
Appreciate 0